Liverpool FC International Academy Massachusetts has a dynamic team of coaches who operate Southern New England. In each of our regional locations, our coaches deliver the highest standard of soccer coaching in line with the values of ‘The Liverpool Way'.
Each season, we recruit highly skilful coaches who have the potential to deliver our unique Liverpool Football Club programs to our set criteria. If you believe that you have the personality, experience and qualifications required to coach ‘The Liverpool Way' then the world's greatest football family is waiting for you to submit your application.
NEW COACH REQUIREMENTS:
- To learn the values and history of Liverpool FC
- To attend coach education programs
- To create a positive environment in which each individual can thrive and enjoy
- Have the ability to work alongside a team of coaches
- Deliver presentations to players, parents and partners
- Have a passion to progress your coaching development
- Have the confidence to deliver high quality football sessions ‘The Liverpool Way'
- Be organised, punctual, self-motivated and reliable
- Provide each player with an experience they will never forget.
MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- USSF License and/or NSCAA Diploma
- 3 - 5 years coaching experience at club, high school or college level
- Appropriate playing experience
- Head Coaches For Competitive U9-U19 Boys & Girls Teams
- Available for 2+ weeknights and Sundays during the Fall, Winter & Spring seasons for team training and game days
- Available for tryouts in early June
- Available for tournaments on holiday weekends and pre-season events
- Ability to follow and implement Liverpool FC Curriculum
- Serve as game-day head coach for all competitive matches
- Attend all LFC IA MA club events and coach training/education
- Serve as team liaison to effectively communicate with team parents and players
- Work closely with DOC to ensure all player development standards are being met/achieved
- Provide end of season evaluations to both player and parent
- Summer 2019 Camp Staff
- Contact us for specific details
We are currently hiring for our 2019 Summer Programs and for the 2018/2019 Season. If you would like to submit an application along with your resume, please do so by submitting your resume, cover letter, and a copy of our Employment Application to our Martyn Hollands.